Express Employment Professionals of Littleton is hiring aÂ Route Settlement Clerk. Pay isÂ $18-$20/hr.
This position will be responsible for preparing, posting and reconciling delivery tickets, load sheets and invoices, investigating over/shorts on load sheets. In addition to checking information uploaded to Driver handheld devices and monitoring completeness of route settlement packages.
- Audit and Reconciliation: Investigates over/shorts on load sheets and delivery tickets.
- Ticket Control: Verifies tickets and load sheets against control sheet.
- Monitors completeness of Route Settlement packages.
- Assists Distribution Department with Driver training around route settlement and End of Day procedures
- Audit/review driver paperwork for Return to Stock and product dumps and Overs/Shorts
- Confirm good returns are properly received by cooler with Cooler Manager/Receiver
- Route settlement variance analysis (daily, weekly and monthly)
- Investigate variances on all Routes that impact product shrink including all Return to Cooler variances from Daily Route Settlements
- Coordination between Distribution, Cooler and Route Settlement departments on missing paperwork documents, product returns and product dumps
- Research of proof of deliveries
- Handheld System: Checks information uploaded and corrects problems.
- Prepare, Post and Reconcile delivery tickets, load sheets and invoices as needed.
- Maintains appropriate records, files, documentation, etc.
- General office support
- Other duties as needed or assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 18 months of related experience and/or training; or, equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Experience within the food and beverage industry preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of initiative.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Ability to work in an office environment
- Able to lift items weighing no more than 25 pounds (file boxes)
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends and holidays.
- Be able to effectively work in a team environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Equal Opportunity Employer