Are you ready to make a BIG impact with TD SYNNEX?
We are the world's largest IT distributor, striving to lead the next generation of technology and talent. Whether you're applying for your first role or you're a seasoned executive, seize this opportunity to develop your career in the technology industry alongside our network of best-in-class vendors and caring and collaborative co-workers across the globe.
In addition to a competitive benefits package, we provide our co-workers with opportunities to get involved in well-being seminars and programming, employee-led Business Resource Groups (BRGs), leadership development tracks, special industry events, and much more.
Take the next step towards a rewarding career and apply today. We're excited to meet you!Strategic Development Product Business Manager - Cloud Solutions
This is a REMOTE opportunityBe Inspired by the Work You'll Do
Strategic Development & Planning
- Deliver on a vision for Cloud solutions that innovate and differentiate in the market
- Develop new Go-to-Market strategies and launch new business ventures that create new revenue streams and value
- Cloud IaaS and SaaS Solutions Market sizing, trend analysis, competitive analysis, gap analysis, offer analysis
- Leverage relationships with strategic Cloud and ISV partners, and partner with TD SYNNEX product and marketing teams to execute new go-to-market initiatives
- Build visibility with vendors and customers to create a competitive distribution advantage for TD SYNNEX products
- Build relationships with all key vendor contacts and targeted internal constituents to drive influence, collaboration, and support of new initiatives
- Be the face and voice of the North Amercian TD SYNNEX Cloud SaaS portfolio strategy internally & externally
Your Passion is Sparked By:
- Develop annual strategic business strategies for important market driving initiatives
- Provide consistent tracking against annual and quarterly plans for achieving market growth and incremental sales
- Conduct quarterly technology area business reviews showcasing TD YNNEX execution against current plans with strategic vendors
- Possess ability to quickly pivot against a current strategy if proven ineffective based on ROI and results
- Refine growth plans on an ongoing basis as new opportunities come into play
- Identify target resellers for BD focus based on TD SYNNEX BI data analysis.
- Identify ways to build margin by means of bundling, introducing generic third-party materials, etc
3+ years IT networking sales or marketing experience
3+ years channel experience
3+ years of experience with Cloud IT solutions, SaaS solutions, Hyperscaler offerings, and/or ISV solutions
Market knowledge around Cloud players, solutions, and offer models in a channel sales distribution model
Existing vendor relationships experience preferred
College degree or relevant Military experience required (preferably Business, Marketing, or Management)
Excellent knowledge of products in assigned portfolio
Excellent knowledge of IT industry. Understanding of market trends and demands
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Ability to use standard software: MS Office Applications
Budgeting and Forecasting
General understanding of marketing including product demonstrations. Understand the market and competitive landscape
Strong business development skills
At TD SYNNEX, we are committed to building a team that represents and empowers a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.