"It's an energy rush when passion, knowledge and creativity come together. You just can't help but smile."
Angela, Senior DesignerAufgaben
Connect the dots and make ideas come to life as you motivate, inspire, and guide a multi-disciplinary team to create cutting-edge and brand-driven products and collections for different brands in different segments. Sportswear, among other things, must look as good as it works. To achieve that goal, we at KISKA try to learn something new every day. From each other, from our customers, and... maybe also from you. Are you the Product Designer that wants to design the future and set rules that will enhance end users to fulfill their needs in their next adventure? One who can effortlessly blend cutting edge style and safety into a highly functional and accurately executed end result?
- You will lead and guide a team of designers through entire projects with creativity and simultaneously work on a team vision and improve ways of working.
- You will interact and align with the client and other departments, and are able to translate a client brief into a creative brief without losing sight of the actual goal.
- You understand brands and their different target groups and are able to define design directions that include mood boards, trends research, color palette definition and/or color strategy.
- You will collaborate with technical developers to find innovative solutions, and together create technical specifications and material selection for production.
- You will present and exchange the design vision both internally and externally and define further steps of the different projects.
- You will contribute in the planning and organization of the workflow to be able to meet deadlines and expectations.
- You have a background in a high-level creative role, like senior designer with creative direction, ideally in the field of functional/sportswear design.
- You have experience in guiding a creative team in a collaborative way. You have the ability to give and receive candid feedback, in order to nail design goals.
- You are customer and service oriented - You understand the different brand values and are consistent in your work. Creating customized designs/collections that are aligned with the brand look and feel is what you do.
- You have highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to interpret the needs of the market.
- You have strong technical knowledge of active sports/motorcycle apparel.
- You are highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects at various stages at the same time.
- You are deadline and attention to detail-oriented and have strong people skills.
- You have good presentation and communication skills and are confident to present projects to clients.
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus.
If you stand out, defy categorisation, or want to make an impact, KISKA is your place. Because at KISKA you're free to do your thing, better than you've ever done it before.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It's a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it's competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.