Facilitates all Special Projects at the directive of the Management team. The employee works with projects for customer service, sales, and marketing with directives given by their manager/directors. Employees will work closely with training and team leads
- Generate Reports as required/needed in Five9/Tableau/SAMS
- Cancels & Saves
- Calls Answer Rate
- Texts & NotificationsÂ Â Â Â Â
- Assist & maintain all necessary Reports
- Weekly Tableau Reports (All Current Tour reports: NoShows, NQâ€ s, CT, etc )
- Assist with different email accounts and provide resolution/response/etc.
- Assist trainer in creating or revamping training material
- Assist in up-training agents or side by side trainings
- Assist in Handling upper Management with any issues or priorities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily with minimal supervision. The requirements listed represent the required knowledge, skill, and/or ability. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Excel Experience is Required â€ Moderate Skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.Â Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.Â Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.Â Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Comprehensive health benefits â€ medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) â€ vacation, sick, and personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Family benefits including pregnancy, and parental leave and adoption assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Military Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, Disability, Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (ie, hotels, cruise, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)Â
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
- Westgate Resorts prides ourselves on the safety and health of our team members against Covid-19 and follows all applicable laws and guidelines
Westgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email (see below) with the job title and the location of the position for which you are applying.