Dow has an exciting job opening as an R&D Technician in the Process Development & Circularity team within Packaging, Specialty Plastics & Hydrocarbons R&D. This job offers an exceptional opportunity to join a growing R&D organization in Europe and to contribute to solve the challenges of today and tomorrow in Sustainability, Emission Reduction and Waste Plastics Recycling.what we offer
At Dow, we invest in your career but also promote a culture of caring. We believe in the power of a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone can bring their whole self and be treated with the same respect regardless of gender identity, age and more. Can you help us shape a more inclusive future? Then apply for the position of R&D Lab Technician today.
who are you
- A monthly salary between €2800 and €3200
- 40 hours per week
- Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
Could it be you?
what will you do
- You have an associate degree in chemistry, analytical chemistry, process technology, biology, or equivalent, preferably with some first relevant work experience, or you have a bachelor's degree with or without a first work experience.
- You are eager to learn and explore new technologies, analysis methods and related software programs.
- You have or are willing to obtain VCA VOL
- You have a valid work permit for the Netherlands
- You are a good communicator with working knowledge of English.
- You bring a can-do attitude to work but with a safety-first mindset.
Enjoy what you do every day!
Your tasks as a R&D Lab Technician will be:
where will you work
- Working as part of a team in a laboratory setting, supporting chemists and engineers in developing, screening and commercializing new feedstocks, catalysts and processes.
- Managing and then safely execute laboratory work requests, maintaining and running relevant laboratory apparatus and testing equipment and documenting data.
- Developing experimental plans for review/approval by your project team and execute approved plans by performing routine and non-standard tasks or procedures of higher complexity.
- Achieving project goals using technical, role-specific skills and experience, and introduces new procedures for new instrument methods, equipment changes, or new equipment.
Dow Benelux constantly works on innovation. They do this by combining scientific insights with their technological knowledge. The beating heart of Dow Benelux is in Terneuzen, Zeeuws-Vlaanderen (Zeelandic Flanders, the Netherlands). With its 17 plants and about 3,200 employees, Dow Terneuzen is the second-largest production site of The Dow Chemical Company. As the largest employer in Zeelandic Flanders, Dow contributes to the economic and social success of this region.job application
Do you want to know more about the company Dow Benelux? Watch the following video:
Are you convinced that you are the perfect candidate for the position of R&D Lab Technician? Don't let this opportunity pass you by and apply directly by pressing on the yellow application button!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.